Monday, April 30, 2012

Eureka!

I believe I have discovered the key to pinch rubbing, and it is Lock Peppa!

Pinch rubbing is what you do to try and knot up straight spots in otherwise knotted locks. You basically just pinch the lock between first and middle finger your hands on either side of the straight spot, then rub it together vigorously.

Lock Peppa is this powder that gives hair extreme temporary friction. Read, really easy to grab and knot.

I had tried pinch rubbing in the past and had no success with it, and really the key is to use a decent amount of Lock Peppa (little bit on the spot, little bit on the fingers of both hands) and then rub vigorously for around thirty seconds.

At least they feel better, if not totally cured. But at least, I think I am making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment