Sunday, April 8, 2012

One Week Old!





My dreadies are one week old! Tips are still bad and they are still mostly skinny, but overall the bodies are fairly tight and still have lots of knots. Jonny Clean sent me another lock-up date for my one week birthday and it had some pictures of several other people, him included, at one week. Mine actually look pretty decent compared to some. Some are all fluffy like they are about to fall out. And from what I could tell, Jonny Clean's were about as skinny as mine, so maybe mine will eventually get to his thickness... which is better than they are now, though I was going for a little thicker.

Here's the back, as well as I can get it on a phone camera without looking while hitting the take picture button.

[Picture place holder... well, this is awkward. Figures my phone automatically uploads all my other photos, but not this one. I'll get back to you as soon as I can figure out what the heck it is doing.]

I guess it is kind of messy back there. I might need help dealing with the loose hair because I can't see it. Ah well, what are husbands for?

Disclaimer: I am saying husbands (plural) as husbands in general and their role in helping their wives. I am not saying I have multiple husbands. Don't need that kind of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment