Monday, April 23, 2012

Three Week Dreadiversary pictures







So, like I said, not much different as far as appearance, but so far they look similar to some of the other pictures I've seen for around this time. I realize that you can see all the section lines... and right now, I kind of like that. The rest of my hair seems so crazy, I like the hint that somewhere, there is order.

Jonny Clean emailed me back and said I should probably rebackcomb the ones that seem all straight hair, so I'll probably be getting David to do that here shortly. I can't really lose progress on those when they are unable to progress. And I'll feel better cause I'm actually doing something about it.

In other news, I applied for a part-time job at a Christian bookstore. I wore my tam during the interview and followed my mom's advice, which was to tell them about my hair and offer to keep it covered. When I showed the manager my hair, pulled back in a headband, he said it was fine. He didn't care.

And that is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment