Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clean Dreadies

Rebackcombed a few more of my babies. I'm not happy about it, but even more I hate finding ones that are like limp noodles with few more knots and a pony tail.

I almost wish I was being oversensitive about it and that they actually were knotted... but they aren't. Can't blame the backcombers... much. These are thin dreads and David actually talked me in to letting the really short ones at the base of my skull grow out more, because some will just refuse to stay knotted. That's the worst, ones that have been backcombed, rebackcombed, and still won't hold a knot.

Hopefully, I can cover them up until they are long enough to do something with.

In other news, I washed my hair really really good yesterday, trying to get most of the wax out. Lots of loose hairs afterward, but now some of my dreads are so fluffy and springy... I don't want to put wax back in them. It feels like they are actually doing something.




It's really hard to get back of my head pics with a camera phone I'm attempting to operate myself.

The pinch rubbing didn't last through the shower, but to really try and get it to last, I was supposed to put wax in it and I didn't. Now I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the end of this "A Week" to do so, or just do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment