Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eleven Weeks


















That is me. That is my hair. Cool, huh?

That was this morning. I have more wax in it now. If I could only get all the palm rolling I plan on getting done, done. I think the problem is that The Voice is out of season. It was a lot easier to palm roll when watching an episode of The Voice.

By the way, The Voice was awesome, Juliet Simms was awesome, and I can't wait for the next season to come out. You really should watch it.

Really. If you don't have cable (like myself), it airs on the Internets the day after.

But anyway, I'm at eleven weeks. Coming close to three months. Which I find rather worrisome, because I don't know if a lot of my dreadchilds have progressed to three months. Some are still rather pathetic. Thankfully, you can't tell looking at me. 'Cause really, I look awesome.

But maybe I'm worrying prematurely. After all, I did opt for thinner dreads, and those tend to take longer. I comfort myself with thoughts of vacation next year and how they are going to be all locked up and sweet and I won't care at all about getting my hair wet, cause skinny dreads dry fast and they will no longer be prone to the ends falling out.

See yah there!

1 comment:

  1. Linsey your pic is awesome - your dreadies look great and they really suit you it seems! Inspiring to me, I'm only at the end of my first week :)

    ReplyDelete